Saturday, March 9, 2024 • Page, AZ
The Antelope Canyon Ultra Marathon event hosts a 100-mile course, 50-mile course, 55 km course, and half marathon course over a two-day period between March 9th-10th, 2024; a great early-season race to get your feet under you and enjoy some spectacular views while you’re at it.
A stunningly beautiful course in an even more stunningly beautiful destination, this event takes runners through the foothills of Page, Arizona offering spectacular views of desert landscapes, Lake Powell, and the Glen Canyon Dam.
One of the most photographed places in the Country for a reason, The Antelope Canyon region, runners and onlookers alike can expect something incredibly breathtaking at every turn!
Smooth and fast. The start line at Page Sports Plex is where all races including the half marathon begin, taking runners through the slickrock formation before linking onto the Page Rim Trail for the duration of the single-loop course.
Starting at 7:30 am sharp, runners will have a total of five (5) hours to complete the trail race half marathon, allowing for an enjoyable and approachable course for runners and walkers alike.
In the Arizona heat, however, runners are encouraged to come prepared with their own hydration and fuel, for there are only a total of three (3) aid stations throughout the half marathon course.
Food and beverages will be provided to all finishers, with a medical tent available as well should you require it.
Race Weather & Climate
Page, Arizona, is situated in the northern part of the state, surrounded by stunning natural wonders like Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon. The nearest major city is Flagstaff, approximately 135 miles to the south.
By early March, Page experiences the approach of spring. Daytime temperatures average around 56°F (13°C), with nighttime lows of about 33°F (1°C). Precipitation levels remain relatively low, making it a great time for outdoor activities.
On race day (March 9), the average low is 41ºF and the average high is 55ºF.
Antelope Canyon Ultra Race Results
- 2023 Antelope Canyon Half Marathon Race Results
- 2022 Antelope Canyon Half Marathon Race Results
- 2020 Antelope Canyon Half Marathon Race Results
- 2019 Antelope Canyon Half Marathon Race Results
- 2018 Antelope Canyon Half Marathon Race Results
- 2017 Antelope Canyon Half Marathon Race Results
Antelope Canyon Ultra Course Map
See the race route map for the Antelope Canyon course map here.
- The half marathon start time is 7:30 AM.
- The time limit for the half marathon is 5 hours.
- The 55K start time is 7:00 AM.
- The time limit for the 55K is 12 hours.
- The 50 mile start time is 5:45 AM.
- The time limit for the 55K is 15 hours.
- The 100 mile start time is 6:00 AM.
- The time limit for the 100 mile is 30 hours.
To reserve your spot in the 2024 Antelope Canyon Ultra Marathon, you can use the registration link here.
- There is a $140.00 fee for the half marathon.
- There is a $205.00 fee for the 55K Ultra.
- There is a $255.00 fee for the 50 Mile Ultra.
- There is a $320.00 fee for the 100 Mile Ultra.