Griffith Park Resolution Run Half Marathon 12k & 5k

Sunday, January 7, 2024 Los Angeles, CA

Griffith Park Resolution Run Half Marathon 12k & 5k - Los Angeles CA

Embrace the joy of welcoming the New Year with a run like no other. Following the remarkable success of our inaugural run in 2023, we’re back for 2024, and we’re ready to make it even more spectacular. The journey begins with the promise of excitement, and we’re sharing the anticipation with some early bird surprises for the first registrants. Don’t miss out – secure your spot today and be a part of a run that’s destined for greatness.

Our Half Marathon offers a race course that’s both invigorating and picturesque. Approximately 90% of the course unfolds along a scenic trail, immersing you in the embrace of nature’s beauty. You’ll be surrounded by the tranquil sounds of the outdoors, breathing in the fresh air, and experiencing a genuine connection with the environment. The remaining 10% of the course takes you on an asphalt stretch, providing a diverse running experience.

But this event is more than just a run; it’s a celebration of new beginnings, a fresh start as the calendar turns. It’s a chance to reflect on your resolutions, test your endurance, and set the tone for the year ahead. Whether you’re a seasoned runner or looking to challenge yourself in 2024, our run welcomes everyone with open arms.

The inaugural run’s resounding success is a testament to the camaraderie and dedication of our participants. It’s a community that comes together to embrace the year’s beginning with enthusiasm, unity, and an unwavering spirit. As we return for the 2024 run, we aim to build upon that spirit and make this event even more memorable.

This isn’t just a run; it’s a tradition in the making. It’s an opportunity to celebrate the New Year with a spirited community, to embrace fresh goals, and to set the pace for a successful year ahead. So, join us, mark your calendars, and start 2024 on the right foot – running toward a future filled with potential and new horizons.

Race Weather & Climate

Los Angeles, California, is a bustling city on the west coast of the United States.

On January 7th, you can anticipate an average high temperature of around 60-65°F and an average low temperature of approximately 45-50°F. This date falls in early winter with cool and crisp weather, and minimal rainfall.

Griffith Park Resolution Run Half Marathon Race Results

Griffith Park Resolution Run Half Marathon Course Map

See the race route map for the Griffith Park Resolution Run Half Marathon course map here.

Starting Time

The half marathon start time is 07:15 AM.

Registration

To reserve your spot in the 2023 Griffith Park Resolution Run Half Marathon, you can use the registration link here.

Race Fees

  • There is a $75.00 and up fee for the half marathon.
  • There is a $59.00 and up fee for the 12k.
  • There is a $39.00 and up fee for the 5k.

Griffith Park Resolution Run Half Marathon Race Website

Griffith Park Resolution Run Half Marathon Website

See more races in: January, California

MENU