Sunday, October 17, 2021 • Ridgefield, CT • Course Map
Hosted by the locally based Wolfpit Running Club, the Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon has been a staple on the local running circuit for more than a generation, as the race marks its 44th annual running this year, for an event that sees 400 to 500 runners or more cross the finish line.
The course for the race takes runners on a loop course along the rolling country roads through and just outside the town of Ridgefield, which lies in the foothills of New England’s Berkshire Mountains in the southwestern portion of Connecticut.
From the starting line near the Richard Venus Municipal Building just off East Ridge Street, the course takes runners southward along East Ridge and makes several twists and turns as it makes its way toward the Silver Spring Country Club, where runners will encounter a 4 1/2-mile loop part of the course that they run around twice.
After finishing this loop, runners follow Olmstead Lane to Wilton Road and Main Street, along the race’s home stretch to the downhill finish on Market Street.
Race Weather & Climate
Located in the state’s southwestern corner, about 61 miles northeast of New York City, the town of Ridgefield can experience moderately cool to quite cold weather conditions in the early fall season.
On race day (Oct. 17), the average low is 41ºF and the average high is 62ºF.
- 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 2018 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 2017 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 2016 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 2015 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 2014 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 2013 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 2012 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 2011 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Results
- 7:15 AM – early half marathon start
- 7:30 AM – 7-miler
- 7:45 AM – regular half marathon start
- $50 – $70 for the half marathon
- $40 – $55 for the 7-miler
To reserve your spot in the 2021 running of Connecticut’s Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon, register online at RunSignUp.com here.
Official Race Website
Ever run in the Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon? Share your impressions here, or post your review in the Comments below.