Runners start the Peace-Love-Run Half Marathon course in San Diego’s Tecolote Shores North Park, along East Mission Bay Drive. From there, they head south and across the bridge over into Fiesta Island Park, where they’ll make a pair of loops around the island before heading back over to the mainland, for an out-and-back stretch into South Shores Park. The last few miles of the race take runners north, up through Playa Pacifica Park, Leisure Lagoon and Mission Bay Park, all the way up to De Anza Cove and back, to the finish line at Tecolote Shores.
- Start at 1775 East Mission Bay Drive, just south of the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
- South on East Mission Bay Drive
- Right on Fiesta Island Road
- Stay right on Fiesta Island Road, following all the way around the north end of the island
- Make two loops around Fiesta Island, then exit to East Mission Bay Drive
- Right on paved trail to South Shores Park
- At parking lot, turn around and head east and north along trail
- Follow paved trail (parallel to East Mission Bay Drive) into Tecolote Shores North Park
- Follow the trail along the shoreline, all the way north to De Anza Cove Park
- At turnaround, head south along trail
- Return south through Mission Bay Park and Playa Pacifica Park
- Finish in parking lot, just south of the Hilton San Diego Hotel
Note: The course map above provides the approximate route for the race. Though every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, changes are sometimes made to race routes due to weather conditions, road closures or other circumstances that can require a course to be changed. If you see an error above, contact us here.