Sunday, May 15, 2022 • Papillion, NE • Course Map
Several hundred runners turn out to cross the finish line in all the races combined each year at Nebraska’s Papillion Half Marathon, 10K & 5K fun run, with just over 400 runners finishing the half marathon alone.
Each of the three race distances will start and finish next to Papillion-La Vista South High School, where you’ll start along South 108th Street and finish inside the school’s football stadium, on the running track.
In between the start and the finish, you’ll wind through the city and along its scenic trail system and roads, including several stretches of the West Papio Trail. Aid stations will be placed around every two miles along the course, stocked with water, Powerade, ice and porta-potties at each station.
And it’s the finish line for the race that offers a real treat, as every runner that completes the 13.1 miles will cross the finish line inside the football stadium, on the track that surrounds the field.
Race Weather & Climate
Located near the state’s eastern edge, just over 12 miles south of Omaha, Papillion typically sees mild to moderately warm (and occasionally hot) weather in May, while rainfall totals average just over 4.7 inches for the month, making May the city’s wettest month of the year.
- May 15 average low temp: 53ºF
- May 15 average high temp: 71ºF
- 2019 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2018 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2017 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2016 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2015 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2014 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2013 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2012 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2011 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 2010 Papillion Half Marathon Results
- 7:30 AM – half marathon
- 7:35 AM – 10K
- 7:40 AM – 5K
- $60 and up – half marathon
- $50 and up – 10K
- $30 and up – 5K
To reserve your spot in the 2022 running of the Papillion Half Marathon, 10K or 5K, register online at the event website here.
Official Race Website
Ever run in the Papillion Half Marathon? Share your impressions here, or post your review in the Comments below.