Saturday, March 27, 2021 • Irving, TX • Course Map
Runners looking for a balance of running in the city and in nature should look no further than the Irving Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K, which takes runners on a tour of northern Irving.
The half marathon begins at the Irving Music Factory just south of the Irving Convention Center and leads runners north on West Colinas Boulevard for the first two miles of the course. After turning right and continuing onto West La Villita Boulevard for another mile, the course continues south down Riverside Drive until reaching the halfway turnaround point. The second half of the half marathon retraces the steps of the race’s first half until crossing the finish line at the Irving Music Factory.
Race organizers note that the course is fully paved, and there are several choice spots for family and friends to cheer runners on throughout the course.
Race Weather & Climate
Located between Dallas and Fort Worth in the metropolitan area comprising these two cities, Irving experiences mild to warm weather in April, with nearly 3.5 inches of precipitation for the month.
On race day (Mar. 27), the average low is 51ºF and the average high is 71ºF.
- 2020 Irving Half Marathon Results (Virtual)
- 2019 Irving Half Marathon Results
- 2018 Irving Half Marathon Results
- 2016 Irving Half Marathon Results
- 2015 Irving Half Marathon Results
- 2014 Irving Half Marathon Results
- 7:00 AM – 1-mile fun run
- 7:30 AM – marathon, half marathon
- 8:00 AM – 10K, 5K
- $70 – $120 for the in-person half marathon
- $80 – $135 for the in-person full marathon
- $50 – $70 for the in-person 10K
- $35 – $55 for the in-person 5K
- $35 – $55 for the virtual run (any distance)
- $24 and up for the 1 mile fun run
To reserve your spot in the 2021 running of the Irving Half Marathon, register online at RunSignUp.com here.
Official Race Website
Ever run in the Irving Half Marathon? Share your impressions here, or post your review in the Comments below.