Saturday, April 13, 2019 • Reedsburg, WI • Course Map
Run as a benefit for the project to build what city officials are planning as the Reedsburg Area Veterans Memorial, Wisconsin’s Reedsburg Area Medical Center Vet Fest race event features a half marathon, 5K Run/Walk and 1-Mile Walk.
The races, which draw several hundred runners each year, unfold along a hilly and challenging course throughout this town here in the southern central part of the state.
The out-and-back loop course for the half marathon begins and ends in Reedsburg’s Nishan Park, a recreational park with baseball fields for Little Leaguers of all ages on Reedsburg’s Viking Drive, near the Reedsburg Jaycees building.
From there, runners follow the route in and around the town and through the rolling country roads of Sauk County and then make their way back to Nishan Park, which will be the home of the Veterans Memorial.
Race Weather & Climate
Located in central southern Wisconsin, roughly 60 miles northwest of Madison, the city of Reedsburg typically experiences cool and sometimes cold weather conditions in the mid-spring season, and wetter weather in April than in March or May. Snow is still a possibility, as April brings an average of over 2 inches of snowfall here.
On race day (April 13), the average low is 35ºF and the average high is 57ºF.
- 2018 Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon Results
- 2017 Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon Results
- 2016 Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon Results
- 2015 Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon Results
- 2014 Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon Results
- 2013 Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon Results
- 2012 Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon Results
- 2011 Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon Results
- 9:00 AM – 1-mile “Little Beaver Fun Run”
- 9:03 AM – half marathon
- 9:30 AM – 5K (runners)
- 9:35 AM – 5K (walkers), 1-mile walk
- $50 – $60 for the half marathon
- $25 – $35 for the 5K run (timed)
- $20 – $30 for the 5K walk (untimed)
- $15 – $25 for the 1-mile walk
- $10 – $20 for the kids’ fun run
To reserve your spot in the 2019 running of the Reedsburg Medical Center Vet Fest Half Marathon, 5K or one-mile walk, register online at RunSignUp.com here.
Official Race Website
Ever run in the Reedsburg Vet Fest Half Marathon? Share your impressions here, or post your review in the Comments below.